I have been writing about the scientific validity of the Bible and the error inherent in modern scientific thought for many years. For a long time before I knew that it was a branch of Christian apologetics. This name has always confused me, although I know its technical meaning. However, I want to tell you what it means to me:
I think I should apologize.
- I apologize that you are going to hell if you don’t repent and accept Jesus Christ as your savior (I don’t make the rules).
- I apologize that the modern scientific explanation of human origins (the dominant paradigm) is a fake designed to condemn you to hell.
- I apologize that the scientific method has been meticulously constructed for the express purpose of keeping you in spiritual darkness.
- I apologize for trying to save you from eternal torment.
- I apologize for destroying the dominant paradigm with simple logic.
- I apologize for showing you that the theoretical foundation of your paradigm is a house of cards built on circular reasoning.
- I apologize that everyone thinks that Galileo, Kepler, Newton and Einstein proved heliocentricity. They didn’t.
- I apologize that Stephen Hawking used science to validate science fiction, but that’s definitely not my fault.
- I apologize for showing you that even though the process of evolution can account for the present diversity on earth, it is not the origin of humanity.
- I apologize that science has a dual nature, and just because you can have an iPhone doesn’t mean that you aren’t in danger of hell.
- I apologize for attacking the dominant paradigm, instead of just apologizing for mine.
- I apologize for having fun while I’m doing it.
If my ministry in any way contributes to your conversion and you repent and put your faith in Jesus Christ, when I see you in heaven, don’t expect me to apologize.