But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.(James 3:17) KJV
The first elemental particle is a proton, Hydrogen. The passage above includes a fascinating phrase: the wisdom that is from above is first pure. It includes the Greek word proton.
- Greek: Ἡ δὲ ἄνωθεν σοφία πρῶτον μὲν ἁγνή ἐστιν
- Transliteration: Hē de anōthen sophia prōton men hagnē estin
- Interlinear: But the from above wisdom first indeed pure is
Before, at the beginning: πρῶτον – próton
- before, at the beginning
- first, in the first place, before, formerly.
- Neuter of protos as adverb (with or without ho);
- firstly (in time, place, order, or importance)
- before, at the beginning, chiefly (at, at the) first (of all).
Having deduced that a body of water called the deep existed before creation, and given that God the Son was begotten in an act of conception which is known as the foundation of the world, then we can deduce that the first elemental particles were Hydrogen and Oxygen. These combined to form water. As far-fetched as this may sound it drops right out of scripture. The wisdom from above is pure protons.
- Wisdom first indeed pure is
- Pure wisdom is a proton?
- Wisdom is pure protons?
Sophia Proton would be a good name for a super-hero.