Variable nuclear decay
Predictive Testable Hypothesis 10
- IF nuclear decay has decreased exponentially,
- AND the initial burst of radiation caused the core of the Earth to melt,
- THEN heat from the core will cause material from the lower mantle to melt, fall into the core, and cause it to expand,
- AND expansion of the core will cause global warming,
- THEN this should be detectable and measurable.
|Variable nuclear decay||Hypothesis 10|
|Variable nuclear decay||Nuclear Decay was Initially Rapid|
We need your financial help but Mattymatica isn’t a religious organization, charity or new age cult.
If you need to belong somewhere, find a local church. If you’d like to help, please consider donating.