The Pillars of the Earth
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD’S, and he hath set the world upon them.(1 Samuel 2:8) KJV
The pillars of the earth occur in a few places in scripture. We can incorporate them into the Biblical narrative we’re constructing to explain the development of the spherical hollow Earth model.
- IF geological features such as
- Monument Valley, Utah;
- Devil’s Tower, Wyoming;
- Pilot Mountain, North Carolina; and
- Saint Michael’s Mount, UK, are remnants of the pillars of the earth,
- THEN we have the approximate radius of the inner surface of the earth’s mantle on the 3rd day,
- AND a way to calculate the original radius of the earth,
- THEREFORE these geological features will be finely bedded metamorphic structures, not igneous intrusions.
|The pillars of the Earth||Circumferential Shortening|
|The pillars of the Earth||Earth Internal Region Zone Volume Values|
|The pillars of the Earth||Hypothesis 8|
|The pillars of the Earth||March 22 – The Pillars of the Earth|
|The pillars of the Earth||Radial Shrinkage and the Pillars of the Earth|
|The pillars of the Earth||September 10 – Radial Shrinkage|
|The pillars of the Earth||September 12 – Circumferential Shortening|
We need your financial help but Mattymatica isn’t a religious organization, charity or new age cult.
If you need to belong somewhere, find a local church. If you’d like to help, please consider donating.