The Nobel Prize for circumstantial evidence
Predictive Testable Hypothesis 14
- IF dark matter is critical to the internal logic of the SciPop paradigm,
- BUT it doesn’t exist,
- THEN we must have experimental confirmation of the premise:
- failing to detect dark matter is proof that it exists, or
- arbitrarily assign the designation dark matter to a particle.
- THEREFORE whoever induces this rationale will win a Nobel Prize.
|Dark matter doesn’t exist||Dark Matter Isn’t|
|Dark matter doesn’t exist||Hypothesis 14|
|Nobel Prize for circumstantial evidence||January 24 – 90% of Your Mass is Missing|
|Dark matter doesn’t exist||July 27th – Dark Matter|
|Dark matter doesn’t exist||The Narrative of Dark Matter|
|Nobel Prize for circumstantial evidence||The Nobel Prize for Failing to Detect Dark Matter|
We need your financial help but Mattymatica isn’t a religious organization, charity or new age cult.
If you need to belong somewhere, find a local church. If you’d like to help, please consider donating.