Gravitational Time Dilation
The donkey’s jawbone (Judges 15:15) expresses the fact that it’s possible for the Earth to be about 6,000 years old while the remote regions of the cosmos may be 13.8 billion years old, or more, at the same time. This is due to a phenomenon known as gravitational time dilation. The connection between physics and the Bible is that, figuratively speaking, what Samson did to the Philistines in Lehi with a donkey’s jawbone is what’s going to happen in theoretical physics when the penny drops.– Donkey’s Jawbone, definition
The Donkey’s Jawbone
Also know as gravitational time dilation (GTD)
- At the center of the Earth time isn’t passing.
- At a radial distance of 6,371 km (surface of Earth) a day is 24 hours.
- At the distance of the firmament (remote regions of the cosmos) 24 hours on Earth is 1,000 years.
- IF 1 day on Earth’s surface = 1,000 years at the radial distance of the firmament,
- AND at the center of the Earth time isn’t passing,
- THEN 1,000 years on Earth’s surface = 1 day at a certain depth inside the Earth.
|Seismology and Time Dilation||Hypothesis 15|
|Gravitational Time Dilation||The Source of Gravity and Time Dilation|
|Time Dilation Data Point||Time Dilation to Mars|
We need your financial help but Mattymatica isn’t a religious organization, charity or new age cult.
If you need to belong somewhere, find a local church. If you’d like to help, please consider donating.