I’m not here to judge you or anyone else, I don’t know what is in your heart: only God does.
My concern is that death is not the sweet nothingness that modern science wants you to believe it is: the karmic return of our molecules and energy into the environment. Death is a physical end of the body, but our soul has to continue for ever.
If we knew Jesus Christ during our lifetime then we are purified, placed into a new body and we go on into eternity in the presence of almighty God. Those that rejected Christ will pass through death and awake to the horror of torment in hell. It’s not a pretty picture. There are times when I feel like apologizing for even writing the words. However the burden has been placed on me to want to reach out and deliver this message. If I know the truth and I have the ability to warn people but don’t do it: their blood will be on my hands. If I warn people and they reject me then I am not responsible for their outcome.
- Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
- Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
- If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
- Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
- He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
- But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.
- So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
- When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
- Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. (Ezekiel 33:1-9)
It’s bleak, but you would be well served by reading in the Bible the last two chapters: Revelation 21 & 22. The glory that awaits us is beyond anything we can imagine 😃