He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD’S, and he hath set the world upon them.(1 Samuel 2:8) KJV
If there are remnants of “the pillars of the earth,” today then we have an important clue that allows us to calculate the original radius of the Earth as it was on the 3rd day of creation: approximately 7,653 km.
Predictive Testable Hypothesis 8
- IF geological features such as
- Monument Valley, Utah;
- Devil’s Tower, Wyoming;
- Pilot Mountain, North Carolina; and
- Saint Michael’s Mount, UK, are remnants of the pillars of the earth,
- THEN we have the approximate radius of the inner surface of the earth’s mantle on the 3rd day,
- AND a way to calculate the original radius of the earth,
- THEREFORE these geological features will be finely bedded metamorphic structures, not igneous intrusions.