Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves have gone over me.(Psalms 42:7) ESV
“Deep calls to deep” may be flowery poetic language intended to teach us something deep and spiritual. However we’re going to use it as the description of a hydrological cycle. It’s an application of Hypothesis 22.
The Hydrological Cycle of the Original Earth
- Water from the great deep upwells at Eden,
- it splits into four rivers,
- these spill over four waterfalls on the North, West and South of Eden,
- four rivers water the whole land,
- the water enters the sea,
- then returns to the great deep in the interior of the Earth,
- the water is heated by hell, the fire kindled in Deuteronomy 32:22,
- it expands and upwells again at Eden.
|Where did you come from?|
|1||March 6th – Where did the rivers go?|
|2||December 18th – A Pure River of Water of Life|