Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.(Colossians 2:8) KJV
The Bible describes a spherical earth at the center of a spherical cosmos. The center of earth is hell. Hell is expanding, it’s the cause of global warming. Flat earth is a load of dingo’s kidneys.
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.(1 Thessalonians 4:16-18) KJV
The pre-tribulation rapture is pastoral fudge. Christians and the Church will be on the earth during six of the seven plagues that are part of the tribulation.
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.(1 Corinthians 15:52) KJV
The Last Trump is After the First Six
…at the last trump (1 Corinthians 15:52). There will be seven trumpets. This means that the rapture will take place after six of the seven trumpets have sounded. Here’s a quick summary of what happens as the first six trumpets are sounded:
Tribulation 0.86 The First Six Trumpets
- The surface of the earth is devastated by burning hail,
- humans and livestock are affected by burning sores in the skin,
- the continents move together to form a contiguous landmass.
- The first of three extraterrestrial impacts pollutes the sea,
- everything in the oceans dies.
- A second extraterrestrial impact poisons all fresh water,
- the rivers, streams and lakes turn to blood.
- The sun emits solar flares and burns off most of its remaining fuel,
- it briefly flares 7 times brighter then weakens to a dim glow.
- A third extraterrestrial impact ruptures the crust and mantle all around the periphery of the super-continent which has formed,
- a swarm of horse-sized armor-plated locusts with scorpion tails come out of the depths of the earth,
- smoke bellows out from the crack in the earth and darkens the sky,
- the scorpions torment the people for 5 months.
- All the armies of the earth assemble for the battle of Armageddon.
The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.( 1 Corinthians 15:56 ) KJV
If we accept an effect as being its own cause we have done something called inductive reasoning, where our premise is used to supply evidence for our conclusion. This is called circular reasoning.
The Word was Made Flesh
And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.( 1 Corinthians 11:24 ) KJV
We need to demonstrate a logical progression [from] the elements produced by nucleosynthesis [to] organic life with replicating DNA. Fortunately Science has done a bang up job of documenting this progression.
LEGO Ex Abyssi
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.( John 1:14 ) KJV
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.( 1 Corinthians 8:6 ) KJV
Given the role that the Son, the Word of God, plays as the source and originator of creation, we may understand the Greek words legó and logos to mean:
The systematic assembly of components into a predictable sequence.