Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.(Matthew 13:52) KJV
“Worlds in Collision” is the title of a book by Immanuel Velikovsky in which he proposes, among other things, that the plagues of the Exodus were caused by successive close approaches to Earth by the planet Venus.
Continue reading “Worlds in Collision”
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.(1 Thessalonians 4:16-18) KJV
The pre-tribulation rapture is pastoral fudge. Christians and the Church will be on the earth during six of the seven plagues that are part of the tribulation.
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.(1 Corinthians 15:52) KJV
The Last Trump is After the First Six
…at the last trump (1 Corinthians 15:52). There will be seven trumpets. This means that the rapture will take place after six of the seven trumpets have sounded. Here’s a quick summary of what happens as the first six trumpets are sounded:
Tribulation 0.86 The First Six Trumpets
- The surface of the earth is devastated by burning hail,
- humans and livestock are affected by burning sores in the skin,
- the continents move together to form a contiguous landmass.
- The first of three extraterrestrial impacts pollutes the sea,
- everything in the oceans dies.
- A second extraterrestrial impact poisons all fresh water,
- the rivers, streams and lakes turn to blood.
- The sun emits solar flares and burns off most of its remaining fuel,
- it briefly flares 7 times brighter then weakens to a dim glow.
- A third extraterrestrial impact ruptures the crust and mantle all around the periphery of the super-continent which has formed,
- a swarm of horse-sized armor-plated locusts with scorpion tails come out of the depths of the earth,
- smoke bellows out from the crack in the earth and darkens the sky,
- the scorpions torment the people for 5 months.
- All the armies of the earth assemble for the battle of Armageddon.
I heard something funny from an Uber rider yesterday. The fellow was somewhat lubricated having been at a bar and he told me that he would be traveling to San Diego on Friday.
I asked him is he was worried about the Corona virus.
His response was an emphatic NO! Then he went on to describe how some guy he knew had been down at a grocery store buying all the water. He was incredulous.
If I’m going to be quarantined in my home for two weeks I’m not buying water…
I’m stocking up on BEER!– Drunk UBER rider
I appreciate the sentiment.
The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.(Romans 13:12) KJV
If you don’t understand SciPop well enough to know that it’s not a threat to the truth of the Bible, and try to live a Christian life without the truth of the Bible, then you have no armor of light.