Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.(Jeremiah 31:37) KJV
Having a value for Earth’s average density is critical to the popular science (SciPop) model for its internal structure because we can’t see inside the Earth, we can only infer what we think it’s structure may be.
“Earth’s average density, based on gravitational interaction, is 5.513 gm/cm3“– Compromised Christian
Gravitational interaction is used to rationalize a way to generate a value for the mass of the Earth. By knowing Earth’s radius we can calculate its volume, and from both of those a value for it’s average density. Then we can use seismic waves to show that there’s a liquid outer core. However, it’s necessary to believe that there’s a liquid outer core in order to induce the rationalization of a liquid outer core. It’s an example of circular reasoning.
This is all based on the Newton/Einstein premise that gravity is a property of matter (space-time) but that’s an inductive rationalization of circumstantial evidence. In the sequence of creation nucleosynthesis took place in zero-G on the first day (Genesis 1:1-5).
Life Began in Zero-G
There are three things that we use to deduce that gravity as created on the 2nd day, which means that on the first day, and before it, there was no gravity in the universe.
Gravity was created on the 2nd day (Genesis 1:6-8). This means that space-time existed before gravity was created, therefore gravity isn’t a property of space-time. The way that this effects our seismology problem is how the mass of the Earth is calculated. It’s done by using the radius of Earth, the gravitational constant (G) and acceleration due to gravity (g). Assuming that gravity is a property of space-time means that we may also assume that the value of g is directly related to the mass of the Earth. That’s where the problem lies. The Biblical doctrine of gravity allows us to say that the mass of the Earth isn’t the cause of it’s gravitational field.
- Seismic waves have been woven into the Newton/Einstein concept of gravity.
- The Bible has an extensively developed doctrine of gravity which starts with its inception on the 2nd day.
- Gravity isn’t caused by the mass of Earth, it’s emitted from a singularity that God created,
- a ball drop experiment doesn’t give us a value for the mass of the Earth, it measures the strength of the gravitational field.
- Gravitational time dilation (GTD) affects the rate of passage of time in proportion to distance from the center of the Earth.
- This affects the predicted vs. measured rate of travel of seismic waves.