The Windows of Heaven and Noah’s Flood
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.(2 Timothy 2:15) KJV
The presence of extraterrestrial material at the Cretaceous/Tertiary (K/T) boundary gives us the premise for a predictive testable hypothesis. However, hypothesis 19 has nothing to do with a meteorite impact.
- IF the firmament is a sphere of rigid crystal on the edge of space above which there once was a body of water,
- AND if there are windows in it that allowed the passage of water through the firmament in the time of Noah,
- THEN closing the windows to stop the flow of water would cause grains of shocked quartz and rolled glass beads to be deposited in a layer marking the boundary where the rain stopped.
According to the rules of the scientific method this qualifies as a scientific hypothesis because it’s predictive and testable, the prediction being that we ought to find an Iridium layer at the K/T boundary, and the test being that it’s there. Hopefully you can see that we’re using the scientific method to do two things:
- We’re demonstrating the the scientific method is a farce,
- We’re destroying the popular science paradigm (SciPop).
We need your financial help but Mattymatica isn’t a religious organization, charity or new age cult.
If you need to belong somewhere, find a local church. If you’d like to help, please consider donating.