Uniformitarianism exists to support the time scale needed in the popular science narrative of godless existence (SciPop) but it’s not a testable hypothesis, so it’s not scientific.
The supposed tests of this pseudoscientific uniformitarianism are also inductive rationalizations of the premise of an ancient Earth. We have long known that radiometric dating is pseudoscience and the age of the Earth isn’t a conclusion which may be deduced. It’s a premise for which rationale has to be induced. Here are some reasons why Uniformitarianism fails in the case of disproving Noah’s flood.
- Mount Everest didn’t exist at the time of Noah’s flood,
- it formed 101 years later during Peleg’s tectonics.
- The Earth was approximately 1,200 Km larger in radius before Noah’s flood,
- The interior was filled with the great deep,
- The water available would flood the Earth to a depth of 1,200 Km.
- Extraterrestrial water fell from above the firmament.
Now, since Uniformitarianism has failed so spectacularly in the case of Noah’s flood, we can likewise expect a catastrophic failure in the case of the speed of plate tectonics.
We need your financial help but Mattymatica isn’t a religious organization, charity or new age cult.
If you need to belong somewhere, find a local church. If you’d like to help, please consider donating.