I have surely built thee an house to dwell in, a settled place for thee to abide in for ever.(1 Kings 8:13) KJV
The universe has an absolute frame of reference: the Earth is at the center. This is why the observable universe is a sphere of cosmological bodies which has an even distribution in every direction that we look.
The edge of the universe is the same distance away in every direction that we look too, it’s the location of the firmament: the missing 90% of the mass of the universe. An absolute frame of reference is a scripture doctrine which has two intersecting themes:
- The fixed location of a gravitational singularity around which the Earth formed,
- it’s established and won’t be moved,
- it’s to be the location of the New Jerusalem.
- The location of God’s temple in Jerusalem.
Foundation: מָכוֹן – makon
- a fixed or established place, foundation.
- properly, a fixture, i.e.
- a basis; generally a place, especially as an abode,
- foundation, habitation, (dwelling-, settled) place.
We need your financial help but Mattymatica isn’t a religious organization, charity or new age cult.
If you need to belong somewhere, find a local church. If you’d like to help, please consider donating.
One Reply to “A fixed or established place: מָכוֹן – makon”