He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.(2 Samuel 22:10) NKJV
The first axiom of popular science (SciPop) is There’s a causal relationship between space-time and gravity. It’s Newton’s law of universal gravitation. Dark matter is a major deity in the atheist pantheon assigned to defend this axiom.
We need to know why it’s necessary. Repeated attempts to detect dark matter have failed, yet SciPop cosmological models require that it exists. Believing in something that can’t be seen is the practical application of faith. Our working definition of faith
The Practical Application of Faith
Clearly the SciPop paradigm requires faith.
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,(Hebrews 11:1) KJV
the evidence of things not seen.
Dark Matter is something that SciPop hopes for, because if it exists it confirms the SciPop paradigm. This very nicely gives us another predictive testable hypothesis and an opportunity to demonstrate that the Scientific Method is an easily manipulated farce. SciPop will simply make up whatever it needs. You just wait.
- IF dark matter is critical to the internal logic of the SciPop paradigm,
- BUT it doesn’t exist,
- THEN we must have experimental confirmation of the premise:
- failing to detect dark matter is proof that it exists, or
- arbitrarily assign the designation dark matter to a particle.
- THEREFORE whoever induces this rationale will win a Nobel Prize.
|Where did you get here from?|
|1||Predictive Testable Hypothesis 14|
|2||October 26th – Principle VI|