First Cause: The deep
The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.(Genesis 1:2) ESV
The Holy Trinity consists of two separate individuals who conceived to beget a third. Before creation began there were two elemental particles which fused to make a third. Coincidence?
There’s a glaring blind spot in both Christian theology and theoretical physics. It’s the odd notion that God created the universe from nothing – ex nihilo.
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
- It’s a problem for theology because there’s a body of water present before God said, let light be, so there’s a source of Hydrogen for nucleosynthesis and the universe wasn’t created from nothing.
- It’s a problem for theoretical physics because the Bible has a source of Hydrogen for nucleosynthesis but the Big Bang theory doesn’t.
The thing is, now that we’ve identified Elohim as the Trinity of Alpha, Omega with Alpha and Omega, we can draw a direct line between the Bible and particle physics. This is a theory of first cause, what we affectionately refer to as going off the deep end.
The Components of Water
- IF water exist as two ionic species: H+ and OH–
- WHICH requires the presence of two atomic nuclei: Hydrogen and Oxygen
- THEN we have three particles present: H+, O2- and OH–
This is interesting since we have also identified that Elohim, God, as a Trinity.
The Holy Trinity
- Alpha – God the Father
- Alpha and Omega – God the Son
- Omega – God the Holy Spirit
Coincidence? Perhaps. However, something truly astonishing happens when we superimpose one upon the other.
The Holy Trinity, Particle
- H+ ~ Alpha – God the Father
- OH– ~ Alpha and Omega – God the Son
- O2- ~ Omega – God the Holy Spirit
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.
The Holy Trinity, formulaic
|In the beginning was the Word||and the Word was with God||and the Word was God|
|ΩOH–||ΩOH– +H+ = H2O||H+ + ΩO2- = ΩOH–|
The Deep – Navigation
|1||First Cause: the Deep||Genesis 1:2|
|Where Did The Deep Come From?||Ephesians 2:8-9|
|Deducing the Deep||Ephesians 1:3-6|
|Deep Water||Proverbs 20:5|
|The Deep||Genesis 1:1-2|
|2||A Theory of First Cause||Colossians 2:8|
Read through the Bible in a year
|Reading plan||July 19|
|Chronological||2 Kings 18:1-8|
2 Chronicles 29-31
We need your financial help but Mattymatica isn’t a religious organization, charity or new age cult.
If you need to belong somewhere, find a local church. If you’d like to help, please consider donating to our Church.