And after him was Shammah the son of Agee the Hararite. And the Philistines were gathered together into a troop, where was a piece of ground full of lentiles: and the people fled from the Philistines. But he stood in the midst of the ground, and defended it, and slew the Philistines: and the LORD wrought a great victory.(2 Samuel 23:11-12) KJV
Features of the Geocentrospheric Model
- Central spherical earth,
- compatible with the core accretion model.
- Spherical crystalline firmament on the edge of space,
- the missing %90 of the mass of the universe,
- the brightly shining wall detected by Voyager and New Horizons,
- the reason why SciPop invented dark matter.
- Gravitational time dilation,
- at the surface of earth about 6,000 has passed since creation,
- the remote regions of the cosmos may be 13.8 billion years old.
- There’s only one sun,
- the sun is a fraction of the mass of earth,
- this is calculated using Kepler’s and Newton’s laws,
- earth is F1, the sun is F2 in Kepler’s laws,
- Stars are unknown luminous material (ULM),
- the majority of this is crystalline firmament material (CFM),
- CFM gives us a source for the data which SciPop calls exoplanets.
- We can account for all physical evidence and empirical observations such as,
- redshift (gravitational time dilation) and,
- blueshift (stars are on collision course with earth).
- It allows the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy,
- stars will fall to earth during the tribulation.
We’ve been defending the Geocentrospheric model in the Twitter community since December 25th, 2015. It can’t be refuted. There’s a simple reason why: It’s Biblically accurate.