Do not try to work together as equals with unbelievers, for it cannot be done. How can right and wrong be partners? How can light and darkness live together?(2 Corinthians 6:14) Good News Translation
The word Geocentric is irrevocably yoked together with the flat earth insanity and has no value as a scientific term. Our cosmological model is Geocentrospheric: a spherical Earth at the center of a spherical cosmos – the observable universe.
Heliocentric (sun worship) or Geocentrospheric?
- IF you were on the Sun you’d be observing heliocentricity,
- SINCE you’re not, you’re on the Earth, you’re observing Geocentrosphericity.
We differ dramatically from geocentricity as described by the Association for Biblical Astronomers (ABA). The ABA believe that the universe is vast in the same way that mainstream science (SciPop) does, and that the firmament refers to the expanse of space: a supposedly dense medium in which the stars are set and rotate round the Earth. Ironically the A-BIBLICAL-A don’t have a third heaven.
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
The current Geocentric model as used by the Geocentrism movement, including the Association of Biblical Astronomers (ABA), has three major flaws which make it Biblically inaccurate.
- No geocentric model has a crystalline firmament.
- The ABA capitulated with mainstream science (SciPop) to make a hybrid between Geocentricity and Star Trek. In their model the firmament is the expanse of space itself, which they describe as a dense medium which forms a matrix in which the stars are at rest.
- The words sun and star are used as synonyms.
- The Bible tells us there’s only one sun, and that the stars have a different nature.
- It’s necessary to induce a mathematical way to have a large sun orbit around a smaller Earth.
- It’s not necessary, and the solution is simpler than you may realize.
They haven’t figured out Newton’s Switcheroo, a simple mathematical hack used in SciPop to make it look like the sun is more massive than the Earth, so they accept the heliocentricity-based model of the solar system.
A spherical Earth is at the center of a spherical cosmos (the observable universe). Earth isn’t flat.– Geocentrosphericity, definition
This is an empirical model that uses Kepler’s and Newton’s laws to show that the sun is less massive than the Earth (Matty’s Constant), and that there’s a rigid crystalline firmament on the edge of space which is 90% of the mass of the universe.
Faith is believing in something that you can’t see, because of evidence.– Faith, definition
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.(Genesis 1:6) KJV
The cosmos described in the Bible is spherical and it orbits a spherical Earth. This is the pattern which resulted from the creation of gravity, the purpose of which is the permanent physical separation of light from darkness.
All Geocentric models up to this point have failed, despite our empirically Geocentric frame of reference, because none of them are faithful to what the Bible teaches us. None of the models to date lend themselves to the fulfillment of God’s original purpose for the creation: Separation of light from darkness, good from evil. None of them allow for the fulfillment of prophecy about the stars falling to earth.
These three words are now obsolete:
We need your financial help but Mattymatica isn’t a religious organization, charity or new age cult.
If you need to belong somewhere, find a local church. If you’d like to help, please consider donating.