“And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,” Says the LORD of hosts;(Malachi 3:11) NKJV
The beauty of writing every day is that once you have written everyday for a year you begin to cover your own tracks. Sometimes this really helps to refine and enhance the ideas that we’re developing. Other times it means we see a snap shot of where we were a year ago.
June 28, 2018
I got fired from my job as a custodial manager at a University 2 weeks before Christmas 2017. Since then I have been self-employed. I drive for Uber. At the time of writing, June 2018, I have made 1,264 trips, of which 637 are 5 star rated, out of 654 rated trips. I have been doing this with a 2010 Toyota Corolla which is fully paid for but has 271,000 miles.
- The Matty’s Paradigm Twitter account was at about 38,000 followers before Twitter suspended it.
- Since December 25th, 2015 we have had an open challenge to the entire Twitter community to prove that the earth orbits the sun. So far there is abundant proof that this can’t be done and that science is the new ignorance, because the majority of people who profess faith in science don’t have the slightest idea of either what they believe or why. The deception is so complete that the majority are convinced that belief in science is not necessary, because science is established beyond any doubt. Yet no one can prove heliocentricity.
- We have attacked Kepler’s laws and the theoretical basis for the gravitational constant and no effective defense has been made to date.
June 19, 2019
This is what we thought was important a year ago.
- I am 100% debt free,
- I paid cash for a 2014 Toyota Camry,
- I don’t have a real job,
- I write Matty’s Paradigm every day.
- mattysparadigm.org has been visited from over 150 countries.
We need your financial help but Mattymatica isn’t a religious organization, charity or new age cult.
If you need to belong somewhere, find a local church. If you’d like to help, please consider donating.