The Pillars of the Earth
He is wise in heart and mighty in strength
—who has hardened himself against him, and succeeded?—
he who removes mountains, and they know it not,
when he overturns them in his anger,
The pillars of the earth occur in a few places in scripture. We can incorporate them into the Biblical narrative we’re constructing to explain the development of the spherical hollow Earth model.
Flat Earthers get into a total mess over the pillars of the earth, but in Matty’s Paradigm they aren’t a problem at all, they’re part of the Earth’s internal structure. The rationale for calculating radial shrinkage and circumferential shortening has been derived from some interesting deductive speculation:
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
- IF the Earth’s mantle (tebel) rested upon the pillars of the earth,
- AND remnants of them now protrude through the crust and mantle,
- HAS the Earth has undergone radial shrinkage in the past?
This gives us a predictive testable hypothesis.
- IF geological features such as
- Monument Valley, Utah;
- Devil’s Tower, Wyoming;
- Pilot Mountain, North Carolina; and
- Saint Michael’s Mount, UK, are remnants of the pillars of the earth,
- THEN we have the approximate radius of the inner surface of the earth’s mantle on the 3rd day,
- AND a way to calculate the original radius of the earth,
- THEREFORE these geological features will be finely bedded metamorphic structures, not igneous intrusions.
This means that if there are remnants of the pillars of the earth then their summit represents the minimum radius of the inner surface of the original mantle. The image above features Monument Valley, Utah. Could this, and other geological features around the world be remnants of the pillars of the earth? This gives us a fascinating deductive question:
- IF the top of Pilot Mountain was the bottom of the Earth’s mantle on the 3rd day,
- CAN we calculate the original radius of the Earth?
We need your financial help but Mattymatica isn’t a religious organization, charity or new age cult.
If you need to belong somewhere, find a local church. If you’d like to help, please consider donating.