Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.(Psalms 42:7) KJV
Why were there no Cherubim or flaming swords necessary on the North, West and South of Eden? Eden was surrounded on three sides by unscalable cliffs over which four rivers flowed as waterfalls.
Creation Theory Predictive Testable Hypothesis 27
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.( Ecclesiastes 3:11 ) NKJV
Predictive Testable Hypothesis 27
- IF the earth formed around a gravitational singularity,
- AND a force, A Gravity, propels our souls up to the surface of earth and then, depending on our response to Jesus Christ, up to heaven,
- THEN our souls are gravity nodes which formed in the center of the earth.
We deduce that each human soul is a gravity node, combine it with the doctrine of redemption, incorporate gravitational time dilation and weave it seamlessly into the broad narrative of scripture.
To Sink, in water: מֵכִ֥ין – mê·ḵîn
Creation Theory Predictive Testable Hypothesis 21
By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through.( Ecclesiastes 10:18 ) KJV
Predictive Testable Hypothesis 21
- IF the initial ordering of creation was the inception of gravity,
- AND this caused the deep to change from formless to spherical,
- THEN the concept of gravity will occur in scripture in the context of the 2nd day.
We have connected the phrases “established the world,” and “setteth fast the mountains,” with a concept of sinking down. This is the second Hebrew word for gravity in the correct context of the 2nd day of creation.